Collin Bibler Memorial Scholarship
The Collin Bibler Memorial Scholarship is awarded to any student who pursues their educational goals despite any mental health setbacks that have occurred in their life. Additional requirements for this scholarship are listed below.
1. Available to all students
2. Open to all majors
3. Enrolled in minimum 3 units
4. Current resident of Humboldt or Del Norte County
5. Must demonstrate financial need
6. Must submit an additional essay on what past or present hardships you have experienced as a direct result of a mental health related issues or condition.
- Supplemental Questions
- What past or present hardships you have experienced as a direct result of a mental health related issues or condition?